Your Neighborhood Auto Repair Shop
- Air flow issues
- Engine sounds, like knocks or pings
- Slow acceleration
- Noticeable electrical issues
- Poor gasoline mileage
- Inspection and filling all fluids
- Installing new spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Switching out Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if plugged
- Replacing the air filter
- Examining the blades and installing a new rotor if the old one has splits, burning or carbon build-up
- Checking the valve-cover gasket and adjusting the valves
- Switching out the gas filters
- Inspecting the distributor cap and putting in a new one if needed
Mango Automotive is a full-service, locally-owned Albuquerque auto repair shop. And while we’re doing some things differently than most repair shops, we kept the important stuff that lets you know that you and your vehicle are in good hands.
You can trust our team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Technicians who have over 150 years of collective experience. A NAPA AutoCar Center and AAA shop, we service domestic and foreign makes, gasoline, hybrid and electric vehicles and offer part and labor warranties on all of our products.